Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's Real




Kind of a late update on things going on in my life.

Late August came around and Noel informed me she was pregnant. HOLY CRAP!! Not in the plans and something that has made me not think about myself so much, which is a nice change. The first feelings of being scared and nervous have changed since then. Now I feel both of those plus excitement.

Every little step forward we take, the more real everything seems to be. Numbness in my legs and Noel's morning sickness. Weakness in my hands and the baby kicking Noel's stomach. Going to the doctors and seeing the ultrasounds, finding out it is a boy, and putting my hand on Noel's stomach so I can finally feel the baby kick....all adds up to a rush of excitement and a little dash of HOLY CRAP.

More doctors appointments coming  up soon. I am hoping to be able to keep adding more and more on here about the life with MS, my baby boy and being a father with MS.

No comments: