Thursday, April 24, 2008

Perfect Game

So I went to go watch my nephew’s Little League game. He is a 3 bag and a pitcher, and yesterday he was on the bump. I was sitting there more worried about his batting because he is a big kid (5′6″, 160) and should be dropping bombs on those 215′ fields. Half way through the game I realized that the other team has not had a hit the whole game. Then I started thinking harder, which those of you who know me is a site to see as it hurts my head to think, and I realized that there had not been a base runner either. I didn’t say anything, as you all know that would mess it all up, and just kept watching the game. After the game I went to the score keeper and asked to see the book…and sure enough, my nephew, Mathew Gordan Maestas, had thrown his first (and I am sure not his last) PERFECT game!

I love baseball!

And Flick, God was definitely watching baseball last night!

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Fur shur, fur shur!

So cool. Hopefully he realizes how cool that is.