Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feb. 24th

Not a bad weekend at all, a little college basketball Friday night, then Saturday night Mikey and I went to Artopia, which is an art fund raiser put on by Westword newspaper. Good times, can't complain about how things are working out right now. Saving some money, heard some good news at work about a raise. I am getting more opportunities to do better projects at work. I have a couple candidates to make my life happy right now, so we will see how that goes.

As far as what is next, birthday is coming up, so I hope I find something fun to do as well as keep myself from embarrassment. After that Bailey is getting spaded on March 13th, hope she doesn't hate me after that. However it is what is best, I am to young to be a grandpa. haha!!

April 4th is coming faster then everyone thinks. I cannot wait for baseball time. Spilly called a shot yesterday during batting practice at Spring Training. Who does that? Only players who have just experienced one of the greatest feelings in the world.....World Series!!! I am excited for a great season as well as a great summer of fun. Baseball, Mexico, possibly a girlfriend. What else can I ask for? Oh ya, the raise that Cathy told me about the other day, that would make things so much better and a hell of a lot easier to get that Jeep and go camping this summer!!

Hopefully my time has come and we will start to turn this thing around!!

1 comment:

Mikey said...

You forgot to mention that I do not have the ability or talent to carry two small plates of food at the same time. In those situations, I tend to throw plates of food on the floor. Boo-yah!